Rates and Availability
3 bedroom villa
|Special Offer*||15 June - 30 June 2017||USD 273||USD 273||2 nights|
|Low Season||11 January - 31 March (excl. CNY);
1 May - 30 June;
1 September - 30 September;
1 November - 22 December;
|USD 390||USD 371||3 nights|
|Mid Season||1 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week);
1 October - 31 October;
|USD 390||USD 371||3 nights|
|High Season||5 January - 10 January;
27 Jan - 2 Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year);
14 April - 21 April 2017 (Easter Week);
1 July - 31 August;
|USD 475||USD 451||5 nights|
|Peak Season||23 December - 4 January;||USD 590||USD 561||7 nights|
++Rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax.
*Special offer rates are valid for check-in before 28 June 2017 and only eligible for new bookings submitted after 15 June 2017.
Enjoy last minute discount 20% for inquiries received less than 30 days prior to check-in date!
Cannot be combined with Long Stay or Special Offer discounts, the highest discount rate will apply.
If the villa is 'Available' please submit your reservations request. Note all reservations are dealt with on a first come, first serve basis and availability can change at any time.
If the villa is 'On request' for the period you desire, this means someone has a temporary hold on the villa and first right of refusal. Please do still submit a reservations request and we will confirm with the holding party if they will proceed within 2 working days.
If the villa is 'Booked' for the period you desire, please still submit a reservations request and we'll recommend alternative villas of a similar caliber.
Alternatively, use e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to send a message to our reservations team.
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent's bed.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request)
- Daily usage of comfortable 6-seater car with English-speaking driver for eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only. Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o'clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers (for direct bookings)
- Free usage of estate's kayaks
- Additional guests surcharge (for every additional person): USD 35 per night, including breakfast and additional roll-way bed; or USD 15 per night including breakfast, for kids under 12 years old if no extra bed provided.
- Private chef cooking fee is 35 USD / lunch or dinner or 45 USD / lunch and dinner plus ingredients by the cost
- In villa spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Baby sitter
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour. Guests are responsible for payment of any parking and toll charges
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Staff overtime after 9pm (100.000 IDR / hour/ 1 cook and 1 butler)
- Gratuities for staff members welcome
- Fast immigration clearance and personal assistance in the airport immediately upon arrival (fast track)
Extra charges for "Puri Tirta" estate boat usage (recommended for local trips only):
- 800.000 Indonesian Rupiahs (include tax and service charge) per hour include captain and petrol fee (not include fishing rods rent). Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- Full day boat trips and trolling / coral fishing is available upon request.
Events at Puri Titrta:
When all Puri Tirta villas are booked together, weddings and events with invitation of outside guests can be accommodated.
Please read carefully our terms & conditions before you finally confirm your booking and make deposit payment.