Holidays with children
Puri Tira Villas are located in close proximity to some of the best sand beaches in Bali located in Nusa Dua, a perfect place for holidaying with children of all ages.
The waterfront villas Sunset and Selamanya have poolside jacuzzis that are shallow and safe for kids. There are some toys for swimming pool in all villas, as well paper and color pencils, drawing books, etc. Special food products, diapers and other necessary supplies can be purchased from nearby supermarkets.
Balinese love children, and our personnel will be happy to look after the little ones while the parents are enjoying their spa treatments. However, if you plan to go out, it's best to hire a qualified nanny.
Several five-star resorts with excellent kids clubs are located 15-minute drive from the villas (Nikko, Grand Hyatt, Westin, etc). For a small cover charge you will get access to well-equipped playgrounds, children's pools, various group sessions and animators.
Teenagers will get to enjoy various water sports like banana boat, jet-skis, wakeboarding, surfing and even scuba diving at the nearby Jet Set Marine center. There are 4 kayaks at the villas' pier that can be taken for a bird-watching trip around the nearby mangrove.
Puri Tirta Villa's motor boat can be taken on a number of trips around Tanjung Benoa peninsula and along the coastline of Nusa Dua, or even to the nearby Serangan Island to see the sea turtles nursery and swim with the dolphins at the Dolphin Lodge.
Moreover, the little naturalists will be happy to know there is a small private zoo only 10-minute walk away, nearby the Jet Set Marine Centre, home to a number of large sea turtles, pythons, iguanas and flying foxes.
Additional excursions for our younger guests:
- Waterbom aqua park located in Kuta.
- Bali Safari & Marine Park with its multitude of animal shows, white tigers, bathing of the elephants, safari zone, aqua park for kids, restaurant right next to the lion king family enclosure and spectacular Bali Agung Theatre boasting shows involving 150 actors – both humans and animals (every week from Thursday to Sunday starting at 2:30 p.m., show lasts one hour).
- Bali Zoo - your little ones will love the opportunity to interact with animals and take some great pictures.
- Bali Elephant Safari Park - most probably the best Elephant park in the world, located in Taro village near Ubud. There, you can go on a 40-minute jungle tracking on the back of an elephant, watch a show and even feed and bathe one of the elephants. For teenagers, there is an option to combine the park with white water rafting, quadrocycles ride and mountain bike tour along the picturesque Balinese landscape.
- Bali Bird Park showcasing an array of gorgeous tropical species (www.bali-bird-park.com), with adjacent Reptile Park where you can watch the famous Komodo dragons.
- Tree Top Adventure Park with the stop over at the most photographed temple Pura Ulun Danu set on Beratan lake in the mountain-side province of Bedugul.
- Horse-back riding along the beach (horse stables are located approximately one hour drive away, therefore, this trip can be combined with sightseeing).
- Camel-back riding on the beach of Nikko Bali hotel (15-20 minutes drive from Puri Tirta)
- Surfing and body-board lessons for kids