Meet the Owners
Gordon and JoanneWe have been living in Sydney Australia for 35 years and call Australia home but we both come from Canada originally. Travel and food are our passion. We have recently retired from our gourmet food store and we are traveling as well as spending more time in Bali.
Why did you choose Tanjung Benoa and Puri Tirta?
We love the Nusa Dua area and when we had the opportunity to build a villa in the neighbouring village of Tanjung Benoa we knew it was for us. We also wanted boat access and to have your own private jetty is like a dream come true.
Top 5 things to love about villa Sunset:
- The spectacular view over the lagoon and to have the boat or kayaks at our doorstep
- The large private pool
- The peaceful friendly atmosphere
- The outdoor lounge area
- The restful sleeps
Top 5 things to do when you stay in villa Sunset:
- Walk or cycle through the nearby village and on the footpath in front of the 5 star hotels
- Visit with neighbors who will quickly become new friends and eat at the local 'home' restaurants
- Swim daytime laps in the pool or swim at night and watch the stars
- Watch the sun set as you have a nice glass of wine
- Take the boat out for a beautiful sunrise cruise
Top 5 Bali places:
- Asian restaurant in Grand Hyatt
- Heritage rice fields in Jati Luwih
- Sunday BBQ at Echo Beach
- A half day cycle tour from Lake Batur to Ubud
- The big local market in Denpasar